My personal views about sex work is that all humans crave and deserve to feel connected, satiated and whole with another. Sex itself is more powerful, vast and deeper than most realize. Different cultures have developed sciences (systems) of cultivating sexual energy. On one end of the spectrum sex may be employed to feel the warmth of a lover. On the opposite end of the spectrum it may be used to become clairvoyant or communicate with other beings, spirits, etc, by delaying orgasm long enough to send a partner(s) into an ecstatic trance. Of course, a sexual embrace can be used for anything along the spectrum.
Providing companionship to women is a compassionate, honorable and a very much needed profession. Many women go unfulfilled inside and outside of the bedroom. When a woman pushes past society’s biases and misconception about engaging me, she usually says that she wished she had engaged me much sooner.
Are More Women Engaging Male Escorts Today?
Certainly. In certain socioeconomic circles, straight male escorts for women are widely known, utilized and encouraged by women; sometimes even by their husbands or boyfriends. Many women prefer engaging a male escort to dating. They feel that most men lack even the basic dating, sensual or social skills. And that most, at least in the USA, are overly obsessed with their own sexual gratification, sports, violence and protecting their fragile egos.
For the longest time it was a luxury available to only the super rich. But that’s not so now since many women are climbing the economic ladder.
Reasons Women Engage Male Escorts
Women engage male escorts for many different reasons, more than I can enumerate but here are the top six reasons they engage me:
- A partner for sensual adventures
- A partner to dance or engage in a hobby or activity with her
- Feel attended to and have her needs, wants and desires cared for
- A couple engages me for a threesome or foursome
- Accompaniment to an event
- To know what it feels like to be with a black man
What To Know Before Engaging A Male Escort
First a word of caution: Most guys who are in this business shouldn’t be anywhere near this business. They don’t know the first thing about being a companion to women. Also, they either do not invest any or enough money and time to learn how to become a male escort, study the business of providing companionship to women or even develop themselves as human beings. Some may become dangerous, and violent. Others may be predators posing as escorts. Thus, a woman should exercise due diligence for her comfort and safety.
Here are a few tips:
- Educate yourself about engaging straight male companions for women. I recommend looking at http://www.conciergedumonde.com. It’s older and doesn’t have much activity. But it does contain good information for ladies who engage male companions or are considering doing so. The forum and its content was created by ladies who are/were clients of straight male escorts. A newer and upcoming forum is http://womenscompanionforum.eu/. Although it doesn’t contain as much information as the older one it’s nevertheless a valuable resource. It was jointly created by a client of male companion and a male companion.
- Thoroughly investigate your potential companion’s website, social media presence, references, referrals, etc., in order to get a feel for him and what he provides.
- Adhere to your companion’s contact, booking and etiquette instructions.
- Study some form of combative martial arts. I highly recommend Krav Maga.
Top 3 Misconceptions People Have About Providing Companionship To Women
- That a woman hires a male escort only for sex. It isn’t always about sex and it is not only about sex. It’s more about a woman who wants to connect with a man who fulfills her on multiple levels.
- Women who engage male escorts are desperate, unattractive, can’t get a man, etc. – First, standards of beauty are culturally defined, secondly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Finally, many knock out gorgeous women engage me.
- That anyone with a penis can do this work. – Many guys try to become a straight male escort for women but they don’t have what it takes. It’s really a discipline that requires certain skills and characteristics. In North America there’s only three guys who I respect as quality companions. It takes much more than a cell phone, website and a penis to do this.
Types Of Women Who Engage Me
In addition to what was mentioned above about feeling connected, satiated and whole, my clients want to feel their own feminine energy and power through my masculine energy and power.
They span the gamut of nationalities, cultures, races and religions. Some are heterosexual woman, while some are bisexual. Many have bachelors degrees and most have Masters and PHDs. In terms of professions, some are doctors, lawyers, CPA’s, college professors, business executives, entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, teachers, entertainers and even sex workers. Some are single, married, divorced, etc.
The Stigma Associated With Sex Work
I think that it’s hypocritical puritanical bullsh*t. Everyone craves to feel a connection, whole and satiated with another human being. Why should anyone else have a say in or even care about what consenting adults do in private to receive what we all deeply desire.
Why Is Sensual Domination Popular Among Women?
It’s been my experience that when a woman is very attracted to man, she really wants him to dominate and devastate her in the bedroom. Sensual domination involves taking control and leading her into an amazing sensual experience(s).
A Typical Sensual Domination Session
The ambiance of the room is set with candlelight, aromatherapy and music. Concerned with your pleasure and safety, I inquire about your comfort level with sensuality, and kink.
Lightly restrained, feathery light strokes tease, sliding over the bottom of the feet to the calves, thighs, buttocks, back up to the neck. Hands follow tenderly caressing the soft tissues of the body; kneading the harder ones.
Perfectly relaxed with my touch, you melt with eager anticipation of what’s to come next. A variety of tools and techniques are employed.
Firm caresses slowly increase the intensity of your pleasure. You begin to tense up as the touch becomes more intimate. I take you right up to the edge of an ecstatic release. With an ever engulfing desire to be satiated, your breathing becomes shallow. The back arches, spontaneously moaning with passion.
Sensing that the tension in your body has become both titillating and unbearable, you receive permission to release. The sexual energy pulsating throughout the entire body you burst with excitement, quivering. You bask in the afterglow, exhilarated with both the journey and finish line.
Deep feelings of joy and connection are engendered as you lay gasping, exhilarated and breathtakingly pleased with my touch and the sensual healing secrets that you tasted. Wrapped in a blanket, I’m there with you as you calm down. You beam in the afterglow savoring the adventure that we shared together.
Anthony Asanti – Straight Male Escort providing warm, sensual and professional companionship to women only. A Sensual Warrior who’s the world’s first and only Straight Male Escort catering exclusively to women certified in Bondassage and providing it exclusively to women. He is a formally trained CHEF in the U.S. Military who delights in preparing a succulent tasting vegan-vegetarian dining experience for the special friend. He’s appeared in many print and online media outlets, podcast articles in addition to his own articles on providing High-end Male Companionship to women which have been re-blogged and re-distributed worldwide. He has a fervent love for the arts, studying ancient and indigenous civilizations, human rights & justice, and martial arts.
Follow Anthony on
My in-person sessions, tours, and travels were halted during this Covid-19 pandemic but have since resumed. I was scheduled to be in Huston, TX July 10th – Jul 13th. But since NY recently imposed a mandatory quarantine from those traveling from TX and a few other states more, the trip was postponed. Subscribe to my newsletter via the footer of my website for my upcoming news, tours, and travels.
Article images courtesy of Anthony Asanti
Like to be featured on SimplySxy? Drop us an email at editorial@SimplySxy.com!