Get featured on SimplySxy!
At SimplySxy, we’re always on the lookout for a different perspective and publish articles on all topics related to sexuality. Not only does your article reach a worldwide audience, you will get to promote your own website and gain valuable writing experience.
How do I submit by article?
Simply fill out the form below. attach your article and we’ll review it. Our editors read each submission within two weeks of receiving it and if your piece is accepted for publishing, we will be in touch through email. Even if your article is not accepted, we will respond to the submission but no feedback will be given.
Things to keep in mind when submitting
Due to the sheer amount of submissions we receive daily, following the instructions below will increase your chances of having your article published.
Articles which are eye-catching and engaging are always more likely to be featured. Here a few tips and instructions to follow when submitting:
- Ensure your document name is the title of your piece. Titles which are eye-catching and attention grabbing are an advantage.
- Tell us something new. We are always interested in publishing new content so choose any topic and surprise us.
- Article must be complete and submitted only once.
- You may submit under a pen name. However, no changes to the name is allowed once the article is submitted (see above).
- Articles submitted must be in doc/docx/pdf format.
If you are looking to submit other file formats such as a video or podcast, do drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you. If you’re a Sexpert or are keen to be a part of the SimplySxy family, please take a look at our Join Us page.
Thank you for your interest in having your voice heard on www.simplysxy.com (the “Site”), a digital magazine owned by Pillow Book Media Pte. Ltd. (“we” or “us”).
It is agreed as follows:
1. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, without the need to give reasons, written or otherwise, to
a. publish or not publish any articles, content, or other materials that you submit to us (“Content”)
b. edit the Content;
c. supplement or co-mingle the Content with our trade names, trademarks, and service marks and with content provided by us or by third parties;
d. remove the Content from the Site, and
e. benefit commercially from the Content, howsoever lawfully derived.
2. We may publish without restriction other content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content.
3. If requested by you, the Content that you submit may be published anonymously or under a pseudonym. In such cases, you acknowledge that we make no guarantee that your Content will be published anonymously and we disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for any harm resulting from not publishing your Content anonymously. Moreover, even if your Content is published anonymously, we make no guarantee that your identity will remain anonymous and we disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for any harm resulting from the intentional or unintentional disclosure of your identity.
4. We have no obligation to you under this Agreement, or under any law, or in equity, in connection with any of your Content that we may use or not use.
5. We may collect data or analytics, including other information relevant to the Site, which may include page view data relating to the Content contributed by you (“Publication Data”). We have no obligation to provide the Publication Data to you in any form.
6. If your Content is accepted for publication on the Site, we agree to provide a platform through our author profile pages to promote yourself and broadcast your voice to our demographic audience, subject to our sole and absolute discretion as outlined in clause 1 above. You acknowledge that this is valuable consideration sufficient for the submission of the Content.
7. Other than explicitly provided for in this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that there is no other consideration, royalty or commission payable to you by us owing to you under law or equity.
Warranties and Representations
8. We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through our Site.
9. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Licence to publish
10. In exchange for the valuable consideration provided for in this Agreement, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, license, sublicense, distribute, sell, perform, translate, and display the Content (including any drawings, images, sounds, video recordings, or other data embedded in the Content and including adaptations or derivative works based on the Content) for any purpose and in any manner or medium (now existing or hereafter developed) (the “Rights”). All Rights granted to us pursuant to this Agreement are irrevocable and vest immediately upon publication of your Content at the Site.
11. You agree that you own the copyright in the Content and that the Content is an original work created by you that has not been published elsewhere.
12. You will retain ownership of the copyright in your Content, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement. If the Content is republished elsewhere, you agree to include the following words: “Originally published by SimplySxy at www.simplysxy.com.”
13. You represent and warrant to us that:
a. you are 18 years of age or older and have provided us with your real name and email address on our Submissions form;
b. the Content does not contain any express or implied statements of fact that are untrue, false, or misleading;
c. the Content does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party;
d. the Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or destructive material;
e. the Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or otherwise unlawful material;
f. the Content submitted to us is not private, confidential or secret in any way;
g. the Content is not encumbered or otherwise restricted from publication on the Site.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable legal fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
15. You agree that in the event of an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties, if the Content has been published, we may remove or otherwise retract the Content from the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
16. You agree that any liability for any claim, action or proceeding that arises out of publication of the Content vests solely with you.
17. You acknowledge that there is no partnership, joint venture, employment, consulting or other such relationship between you or us.
18. The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
19. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired, unless continued enforcement of the provisions frustrates the intent of the Parties.
20. No delay or failure by either Party in exercising any right under this Agreement, and no partial or single exercise of that right, will constitute a waiver of that or any other right. Failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other right.
21. This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Each Party irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Republic of Singapore in connection with any matter arising out of this Agreement, agrees that process may be served upon them in any manner authorized by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and waives and covenants not to assert or plead any objection which they might otherwise have to such jurisdiction, venue, or process.
22. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties, and supersedes any prior negotiations, representations, understandings or arrangements made between the parties regarding the Content or any royalty or commission, whether orally or in writing. Any variation or amendment must be agreed to in writing and signed by both Parties.