6. Plan a date night once a week and each person takes turn so that each is responsible for coming up with an idea. One person makes the plan for one week, and the other person makes the plan for the other …
7. Take turns initiating sex and when it is the person’s night, he or she is in control of preparing the room and telling the other person what they want them to do to them sexually, then the other night it is the other person’s turn. Exchange control, making it so that one person is not always asking for sex and one person is feeling rejected.
8. Don’t rush into intercourse, take your time to kiss, caress and tease your partner. It typically takes women 20 to 30 minutes to build up to an orgasm, and with a man visually stimulating him with sexy lingerie or taking his hands and guiding him to what makes you feel good will excite both him and you.
9. Play a fun sex game: Write down 5 things that turn you on and fold them into a small piece of paper and your partner can do the same, each taking turns opening each other’s notes and trying out the suggestions.
10. Communicate through touch, often times we can talk about the problems we are facing for hours or even years and they never get resolved. Turn what you want into a touch, take your partner’s hand and put it on your body where you may be storing some hurt emotion. A wonderful exercise to do is to stand in front of each other and close your eyes and take turns touching each other and guiding their hands to a place you want to be touched albeit not in a sexual way but in an intimate way: the hair, the neck, the lips, the small of the back, the belly … a simple hug or even a passionate kiss.
Another great article is in store for you, read our 10 Great Reasons to Masturbate to find out more!